Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
8,273 Posts
How about Jimmy Fallon???? That guy would run Trump into the ground almost every nite but would pretty much pay for a ride on Hillery's Broomstick. Ole Jimmy needs to maybey take a hard look at the content of his show and how he acts a bit.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Better news yet is a group in California are talking about succeeding for the US. I'd gladly let them go. In fact if they did the Democrats would not get a President elected for the rest of this century. What a dream that would be.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
They don't want the wall but still would leave for Canada. Why Canada, they didn't do anything to us. Go to Mexico. The country that suppresses their people. Then you can protest their and tell the Mexican government how corrupt they treat their people. That's who your supposed to be helping. Not Canadian. They don't want the trash on their side of their border.

·
Premium Member
1,520 Posts
If the San Andreas lets go, it will swallow the heavily Lib populated LA area and up the Lib coastline and if we are lucky, the Sf Bay area will fall in the ocean. What will be left of California will be California not Komifornia. GLAD I left. I was born there and lived in Chico Ca. all of my life. I could not stand all of the Lib bulls&&t laws that they have passed in the last five years. I feel sorry for my friends and family that are still there. Bill Hom

·
Premium Member
18,225 Posts
Jimmy Fallon is an idiot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts