Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Santa Claus is sincere he will be putting a Better Shotmaker under your tree on Christmas Eve. To all of my customers I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009 New Year.
Happy Shotmaking! Good Shooting!
Shotmaker (Jim Stewart)
256-587-0107

·
Registered
73 Posts
With any luck the young archer on that other thread.

But i have no luck sooooooooo

I bought myself a Ruger mini 14 target (new model)

Ya all have a very Merry Christmas

And a safe n happy New Year

Dick The Shooter

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Santa has worked overtime for me. I will be getting a Remington 3200 Comp. model with 32" O/U and a Stan Baker 34" .740 bore unsingle.

This is a nice addition to the Remington 3200 30" O/U and a Stan Baker 32" .780 bore top single that I currently shoot.
Life is good.

Just don't tell Mrs. Clause.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
New Lagostina Pots and Pans....no really!..I like to cook.....and some of the usual stuff guys always get....no gun related stuff...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
The best gift for me,even better than a RED RIDER BB GUN.
Would be bring our Troops home,and get this country back like it use to be.

Bocephas

·
Registered
495 Posts
Same as shootig coach.

I`m just lucky there`s too much snow for the wife to find some in the yard.

Oh darn! I forgot about the cat`s litter box.

LL

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !

Tom R.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Santa, if the form of my wife and children, got me a nice used Krieghoff KS-5 for Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.

....Paul

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
A smile on Christmas morning from my 2 year old grandaughter, my children, and my loving wife enjoying each other and all the blessings we have!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are truly blessed.

God bless our troops!

·
Registered
32 Posts
What Bigdog said, minus the grandkids just wife and kids, but hope I get to see that too someday, not too soon though.
OH, and a complete AR Lower, through my local FFL, HO HO HO

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
This winter has already been a long cold one and I have been going through the firewood so I'm hoping I'll get that lump of coal. Not a whole lot just enough to throw a lump or 2 in the fireplace insert at night so when I wake up in the morning the fire will still be going. Can't seem to make it through the night with only wood.

If I don't get the lump of coal then I'm hoping for a kegerator. Always wanted to keep a keg of draft at the house.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
After Christmas sales on trap shells!!! Say this real quickly five times: "She sells trap shells at the after Christmas sales"...and if I can do that, I escaped senility again.

In reality, seeing as many people as possible happy, nourished, and healthy on the streets, gunclub, and neighborhood, and cold wet weather in So-Cal. We need it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.