Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What

Being from Ohio we have quite a few shoots within a reasonable drive, but my favorite and I think it's hard to beat is our own Ohio State Shoot. I enjoy spending the week there, what a great atmosphere Mr. Fishburn has built there.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
I'll join in on the Grand/Sparta group. The US Open is second with the IL State shoot coming in third.

Anytime i get to shoot is a favorite though.

Matt

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
The Md. and Delaware State shoots at Millington Md. ...the gettogethers after the shooting is done spent with friends is even more fun than the competition...I am lucky to be surrounded by some terrific friends and shooters

·
Registered
26 Posts
I still love my local range. A VERY welcoming atmosphere. FREE range guns and some light instruction for newbies. Great conversation and competition. Only open Saturday mornings and unfortunately I'm working midnights till 0800 Saturdays. Sometimes I pack the shotgun and ammo and take it to work with me. But shooting while exhausted just isn't as pleasant.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm in Sacramento but I really like to go to the Oregon State shoot in June, it is usually shot in Hillsboro. I have made many good friends up there over the years. Great club and nice people. don q

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I just started shooting ATA last year and the only big shoot I went to was Westy Hogans so I'd say Elysburg would be my favorite. This year though I'm headed to the Cardinal Center, Elysburg, and the Grand so this might change.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I would say Vernal ... But I don't shoot the "June Shoot" as I'm working. Seems like folks have a great time hell it's fun just to see everyone else enjoying themselves. As a shooter my favorite shoot of the year is the California State Shoot at Kingsburg. Great place to shoot and great atmosphere for party time too.

Sean Hawley

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Rich219--You are gonna have a blast(pun intended) this year if you manage to make it to all those you listed. Heck then you will be so spoiled you'll never want to shoot a small club again. Good luck and i hope you work it all in.

Matt

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.