Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Suffering with a 7mm x 5mm jagged kidney stone and the aftermath after it's removed of having a stent in your ureter and a string hanging out (sorry if that's too graphic...it is what it is). I jokingly told the urologist I'd rather have another total knee replacement (I've had 2 of them) than endure that again.

·
Premium Member
8,018 Posts
This too shall pass. Some of these sick people need a One Way arrow or an Exit only, or a Nothing Bigger than This sign nailed to their a=s. And still other need a brain washing.
ed922666b7601905d33d6b537f721057.jpg

Aloha

·
Premium Member
3,469 Posts
Suffering with a 7mm x 5mm jagged kidney stone and the aftermath after it's removed of having a stent in your ureter and a string hanging out (sorry if that's too graphic...it is what it is). I jokingly told the urologist I'd rather have another total knee replacement (I've had 2 of them) than endure that again.
And when they were getting ready to remove my stent they turned the hot water on in the sink and told me to immediately go to the sink and put my pecked under the hot water. Omg what an experience.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
And when they were getting ready to remove my stent they turned the hot water on in the sink and told me to immediately go to the sink and put my pecked under the hot water. Omg what an experience.
That's when the Doctor said " Oh no.............we're in hot water now............................"

Reactions: Steve12
1 - 19 of 19 Posts