Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I agree with shucker their is some dumb a$$ crap on here, I did think there would be more NRA members,they need our support

jpark

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
How about when a person expresses his opinion of Willie Nelson and some guy starts telling him that he feels that way because he don't care for Sparta and he never even mentioned Sparta in the first place ..? This is like the Sunday Comics at times only real and they get to vote and own guns ...

Then another person starts up about Sparta and how he thinks its wearing thin when someone express's their opinion about Sparta, and here again Sparta was never mentioned in the first place ... Winter is getting longer and the air must be getting pretty stale, then it starts effecting peoples brains ... They walk, and vote and own guns ...

Do not try to give your opinion of Willie Nelson or you will be told to quit slamming Sparta even if you never mention Sparta in the first place ... Man, I tell you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
WPT--Was that on my thread or another? Just curious as i hadn't read that arguement or is that a jab at me?

Matt

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Dixie......yes...unless you want to shoot 8.5's or 9's

Rick in Mt.

ps..it's the speed part I am not so sure about.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Whats wrong with a dumb thread?

It not like we take this stuff seroiusly (at least I hope not)

Now about the hunting cat thing ....

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Because some feel to be a Giant in there own mind they must post something. It is also because you have so many non-trapshooting invaders who just post to post and to stir up some crap.

It just ain't like it used to be.

Don

·
Registered
818 Posts
I just wish we could have software with a different format listing different forums like all of the other gun forums do. This format is very difficult to search through and look over the threads that interest you. Having one long, almost never ending list that's a mixture of everything known to man makes it very difficult. I'm sure more shotgun enthusiasts would participate here if it were a better designed format. This is the only gun forum I've ever seen like this.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
My present favorite is people naming two dogs! I am impressed how many made suggestions! I was curious just to see! It must be winter! Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Bill T

"Having one long, almost never ending list that's a mixture of everything known to man makes it very difficult."

Try using the category view at the top of the page then it isn't a long almost never ending list any longer. It is put in 6 categories then you might be able to sort it out and you shouldn't have to see subjects that don't interest you in the first place.

Bob Lawless

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.