Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the value of old style Winchester AA hulls ?? I have at least 5,000 AA that have been reloaded 1-3 times and have been deprimed (most of them) for easy reloading. Should I reload them and let them hit the ground or what??

·
Registered
482 Posts
Anything that has been reloaded is not worth anything to anyone other than the current owner. But then again this great country is full of fish. You might be able to catch one or two.

·
Registered
10,551 Posts
I would reload them over and over again. You can get about a dozen reloads from those older AA's hulls. Best of Luck. Break-em all. Jeff

M

·
0 Posts
<blockquote>"I would reload them over and over again. You can get about a dozen reloads from those older AA's hulls."</blockquote>

You guys must be reloading different "old" AA hulls than I am. I have a 32 gallon trash can each of reds and silvers and I get maybe 3 reloads out of them before the hulls start to split down the side at the folds of the crimp...and those are the ones where the rolls don't get partially squashed by crimping. I get much more mileage out of the new poly hulls.

Mike

·
Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We'll I've been using the STS. In fact I try to color code my loads. Green STS's for 7/8 oz. , Red AA's for 1 oz. and Gold remington's for 1 1/8 load. Sounds weird , but when I pull a shell out of the bag I know what I'm shooting.I just have alot of AA's that's all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.