Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What

I am sure most of you are like me, if there is something I want for shooting, I buy it. Looking for ideas for items I don't know I need! What's on your list?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Hearing Aids. I have been hard of hearing for 65 years but there was no hope until the new digital technology so this afternoon I'm gonna get a free trial. I don't know if it will be like a miracle or a disappointment.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I'll be happy with something simple.. LIKE,

One more shoot with wonderful friends.. laughing and telling stories..

One more hug from someone I haven't seen in a while..

One more piece of cake from that lady at the club that stays up late the night before baking

Sometimes.. the best gifts are the simple ones

·
Banned
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WPT, I have a moaner and screamer. Moans everytime I go to local gun store and screams when I come back with another gun. Might consider trading for your sweater.....

·
Registered
606 Posts
I would love to find a couple of jugs of 700X, some 209A primers and some 12S3 wads. It would be nice if the hoarders would back off buying everything they can find for a couple of months and let some of the rest of us catch up.

ctreay

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
World Peace?

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
On second thought, if World Peace is too much to ask, I'll settle for one of them.

stevew_2008_0303236.jpg

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Nothing, I hate receiving gifts, as I do not want to owe anyone a gift in reciprocation. I'll purchase any thing I want on my own.
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa Wisconsin

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
A couple bricks of Aguila Super-Extra, 40 grain plated RN .22 long rifle ammo....

I got a better chance at one of those girls.

Wayne

1 - 20 of 45 Posts