Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a case of Federal handicap papers in 5 round boxs marked 75th anniversary.
50 boxes to the case, and on the case it says 1997 Grand American. anyone know what their worth?

·
Registered
752 Posts
gunfighter001, if you ever decide you to sell one of those 5-packs (and they aren't price out of my budget), I would be interested in having one for my collection of shotgun shells, and the box would be a neat addition to my shell box collection too. I have a pretty good bullet board collection of the major brands, more Winchester then anything, but do have a few Federal items. I will include a picture of what I have in the line of Federal stuff. Thanks, Mike* (MH*)

mikehessongmh_2008_030317.jpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike I will keep you inmind. I have a pile of old shells and shell Boxes to. I see you have some popper loads, used a bunch of those for training labs.
i've got your email I will be in touch.****

·
Registered
752 Posts
Thanks ****, I had a friend give me 6 or 8 full boxes of 25 of those Western Popper Loads, from when he was doing some field training. Let me know if you would like to trade a box for a box of your Federals. Thanks, Mike* (MH*)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.