Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What

Going through my old "gun stuff"...have a Beretta 303 30 inch fixed choke barrel marked special trap. Bought years ago from another shooter who went to a 32 inch. At the time, that shooter was really into experimenting with the 303 and 390 trapguns. He claimed he had $400.00 in the barrel back in 1993. I do know this one smokes targets and has light felt recoil; I just don't shoot my 303 much anymore.

This one is rather trick: All tuned up by Pro-Port: Pro-Port porting, backbore to .744, choke set at .025.

No longer need, hate to part with it, but...no need anymore. Appreciate any advice. Interesting trades also entertained. Thanks,

David

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never felt it was worth or should sell for $400.00; that's what the former owner put into it years ago!!!

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
The barrel is worth from between 125 and 250 depending on how much you are in a hurry to sell it. If I had a 303 need I would be willing to pay 200 but I don't need one. Hell, Since I am not buying I would be willing to pay 500!!! If I needed it!!!! LOL Jeff

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks SuperXJeff!!!

Yup, it's like the old story: "I'll sell this to you for $1.00, but to the right guy, it's worth $2.00."....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.