Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why not go to someone in the Utah Trap Assn or a local club thats in the know. IMHO a National Fourm is not the place to air such busniess. Welcome Newbie. Jake

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Hell, ain't no sense in beating around the bush. Just sign up and jump right in head first and "cut to the chase". LOL

G

·
No apology necessary. There is nothing wrong with your question. Someone in the know will chime in shortly I'm sure. These association members serve us, and use our money to function, your question is absolutely appropriate. In my opinion.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
MX10Newbie: 548 is right, no apology needed IMHO, after all this is a trap related site and we ALL were newbies at one time. Don't go away with a bad taste in your mouth, if we can't be civil to each other here,,,, this site will die. Consider this question as a 1st try, keep looking you will get an answer, probably right here. Also sorry I can't shed any light on your ? but I'm from Ga. and not a died in the wool trap shooter, just a shooter & ATA life member since 1987. I've also been jumped on before on this site but sometimes you just have to consider the source. Ross Puls

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
MX10,

I was just jerking your chain. Kind of testing your skin thickness so to speak. Ain't that right 542?

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
You are a better person than I am and I would not have apologized. It's a valid question and at the end of the day the truth hurts don't it. Maybe he needed a new truck or gun. Lol

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Paula: Tuff'in up your skin if your going to post on this site. The crowd here, can be brutal, but, generally OK. You can learn a lot about anything you desire, especially Trap Shooting. Some very smart if not glib and hard nose people post here.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I agree it is a fiar question. He offered nothing that was gosip, just looking for facts

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I see she (MX10newbie) ignored the rules of having to post her picture also ... Newbie's ain't what they used to be, thats fot sure ... WPT ...(YAC) ...

·
Registered
37 Posts
MX10,
The information about it is in the meeting minutes on our website. I am the new President of the USTA, and the issue has been resolved. We are glad we found it when we did, but a few things that helped was the USTA did infact have a fidelity bond in place to cover most of the theft. It was turned over to the Police dept, and they have filed charges against the individuals.

The important thing to know is that the association is ok and is moving forward. We have an amazing State shoot coming up in June that will have a $20,000 trophy package and $50,000 in added money. Our new administration has the problem resolved, cleaned up, and building a better system that will prosper and protect shooter funds for years to come.

All USTA information including financial statements are available at Utahtrap.com
Thanks,
Chad Sorensen

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Chad/Leslie, as the new President and Treasurer, good job of protecting the Utah shooters money!! Well done!

Before the law is done with these two crooks, I'd file suit for the money and applicable interest be returned also?

Hap

·
Registered
233 Posts
Agreed - Chad was a good pick to lead the Utah board. His team will work hard to keep us in the black. It saddens me to think someone would take "my" funds for their own personal use. I look forward to the upcoming trap season. Happy New Year! John

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I hope his leading the State doesn't affect his shooting. One of the good guys for sure along with Scott Hoover.

Rick in MT

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.