Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a message on here asking what would you do on a gun i purchased.Had several responses but now it is not on the forum.Can someone tell me why?
Thank you

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a message on here asking what would you do on a gun i purchased.Had several responses but now it is not on the forum.Can someone tell me why?
Thank you

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
Well..........One thing I'd do is to stop hitting the "enter" button. You've already got off one shot and two flinches. lol

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Gary---You must have hit the delete msg---I talked to John Gray and he was very cooperative. He said he is having the stock refinished and will send you pics monday and if you were not satisfied he will refund your $$$s---Let me know how you make out and I will help if needed---All your info was deleted so I will need new info if you still need [email protected]

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Georgr please call me at 903 647 9624 or pm me your number.Guess among other things my eyes are failing me .Hell to get old LOL
Thanks again

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
We live and learn. On any and all "AS IS, NO RETURN OR REFUND" auctions, get pictures of all parts of a gun, and ask many questions. See my thread above. While not an expensive gun, it was a bad experience and a good lesson.

My seller basically said I didn't ask enough questions or get enough pictures. He had mostly good feedback. On my transaction, he was a liar and a fraud.

Danny

PS - I sold a 303 trap on this site, and was accused of taking pictures of only one side of the stock. To me they were the same, and I didn't deliberately hide anything. I offered to refund the money when the gun was returned. The buyer said it didn't matter, because he was going to refinish the wood anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.