Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Thank GOD he goes when odumbnuts goes. Although sooner would be better.

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
Air conditioning and refrigeration have done more to expand the lifetimes of the human race more than anything in the world, well expanding agriculture has helped a lot but with out HVAC/R it would be a lot harder to preserve the food, and the death rate in the summers would skyrocket

Reactions: RWT

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
I'm sure Ole' Horseface would be willing to lead the charge and rip out his refrigerated AC for the good of mankind, kinda like Al Gore has done to save the earth.

Reactions: Catpower

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
John Kerry was born ignorant and has been losing ground ever since.

Reactions: Leo

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
My refrigerator and my beer cooler has done more harm to me than anything else in my life . I have a total lack of self control when it comes to either one .But I would not trade either for anything else .

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I agree he is a dumbass, but I think it's more than that.

Some of the $hit that comes out of his mouth boggles the mind. He is well educated and was a sitting US Senator before he picked up the f**k America first duty from Hillary. I would assume he isn't a complete moron.( But, I could be wrong)

I think the dope is losing it. Or he may be drunk with liberal power, which leads to some very bizarre decisions being made and incredibly stupid things being said.

This is all on the African. For 8yrs it has been unfettered and unchecked transform America.

The black criminals have been told it's not their fault, how do they react?

The terrorists are put on the same plane as Christians and are left alone. What are they doing with their new found freedom?

He said "transform America". He meant it. Kerry is just along for the ride.

I would, however, love to be a bug on the wall when he is meeting with foreign dudes and they talk amongst themselves in their native tongue.

Probably happens every time he in DC and hits the roach coach outside the Capitol for lunch.

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
I hear that the US is shifting it’s air bombing campaign from ISIS targets to pinpoint attacks on air conditioning units outside homes. :147:

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,721 Posts
Haven't had A/C for over 3 years. Ceiling fans and cold beer keep this Wad happy. Electric bill's around $80/mo during summer. More money for ammo ;)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Once again, Ron White is proven a genius......"You can't fix stupid"

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
"I would assume (Kerry) isn't a complete moron.( But, I could be wrong)"

Steve:

Debating whether Kerry is or is not a "complete moron" is like arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. I would respectfully submit that he's a well rounded, all purpose, dedicated moron and as such close enough for all practical purposes.

On a different subject... Do you know if he still holds the record for self awarded Purple Hearts?

sissy

·
Premium Member
10,640 Posts
That's why his Purple Hearts were for getting shot in the butt.

Reactions: baron von

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
This is a real stretch on my part but I think the genius Kerry is suggesting the refrigerant gasses that may leak from ac compressors are causing massive global warming. How this can be quantified as a comparison to ISIL is anyone's guess. Might need an ice cold beer to ponder this load of crap....

·
Registered
18,743 Posts
Genius. A whole new job category to be created. Ice Harvesters. Cut ice blocks from frozen lakes, stack them packed in sawdust in insulated ice houses, deliver as needed to housewives to replenish the cool in their Icebox. Stack a pile and wave a leaf across it to move air and shazaaam, you got air conditioning. Put all the poor jobless inner city 'yutes' to work.

Oh, wait. That's how it was done in the 1800's.

Reactions: buck3200

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
This is a real stretch on my part but I think the genius Kerry is suggesting the refrigerant gasses that may leak from ac compressors are causing massive global warming. How this can be quantified as a comparison to ISIL is anyone's guess. Might need an ice cold beer to ponder this load of crap....
DuPont is probably paying him to say it, we went from 4 refrigerants that did everything well 5 if you count Carrier's R500, but it was 11,12,22,and 502, now there are about 50 and their advertised use changes daily, it a unit is a leaker, there is no telling how many different refrigerants there is in the system

Glad I retired

1 - 20 of 22 Posts