Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,615 Posts
I cannot help but ask why are folks talking about Al Ljutic? He does not own that company and I suspect he is not involved in the new one. I think the buyout signaled a different direction for the company and did not include the Ljutic family. The new adjustable rib will sell some guns and that idea was hatched by a non-shooter and non-ljutic family member.

A really nice doubles gun can be had for far less money than an LM model Ljutic. Really - would the new company actually try to market and build a $18,000+ doubles gun? Would you actually buy an $18,000 gun from a company that could and might fold in the near future? Would you buy a $8,000 single barrel shotgun from a company that might fold anytime? Other than the spare parts you might need if you already own one of their guns, exactly what would you buy from a company that might fold in the near future? If you can respond by saying you would buy a $18,000 doubles gun, you need medication - if you are already on meds, go the to doctor and get stronger meds.

· Registered
2,615 Posts
someone revived an old thread and (in my opinion) deserves a response

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.