Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please recommend a shooting vest or belt that will hold at least two boxes of shells plus other stuff needed for sporting...good quality..I have a 42 waist but a large belly, so need something that's roomy...Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
You should look at a half vest. I have been using one and the nice thing is it take weight off the shoulders and is cooler to wear on the hot days.

Tom

·
Registered
585 Posts
Cabela's ClayPro X100™ Shooting Vest Not the cheapest but very nicely done. I am a big guy got a 3x an it fits and work great.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Shoot The Moon in Colorado Srings, CO. makes a great custom vest. By custom I mean you can pretty much design what you want. Colors, pockets , pocket locations, etc. They made ours for our youth team and we are super-pleased. Lots of sizes to chose from along with men's and ladies cuts. They also make the US Olympic Shooting Team's vests.

·
Premium Member
11,719 Posts
Castellani makes nice vests.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
I have two Beretta vests that I got off ebay. Top of the line stuff and I've not seen a better made vest even custom. The only downside is that Beretta is in love with their logo and you'll have to be too.....

The vests are so nice that I have gotten past the logo crap.

·
Banned
848 Posts
I use Beretta Two-Tone Clay Vest http://www.berettausa.com/products/two-tone-clays-vest/ - It's just excellent. Just bought another one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts