Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the song says: " We may be crazy, but it keeps us from going insane!"
Regards from the intrepid Thursday AM trap crew at Central Jersey RPC in Jackson,NJ. 14 degrees with a wind/chill of 3!!
Doc

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
It's worse than it has been for the last few years in NE Wisconsin.

Our trap league delayed the start of the winter league twice, once for extreme cold and once for heavy snow and bad roads. We got going This Tuesday with a balmy -4 degrees and expect a little worse next Tuesday.

Can we get a heater from Al Gore?

HM

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
The old word was "Arctic Clipper".

Not scary enough I guess. Throw around "vortex" and people are glued to the TV.

Mind control.

Its called "winter". people forget the days when we were young and played in the snow and ice skated pretty much all winter from Christmas to March.

And this is in PA.

Last year it snowed twice in my area of PA and the media cried "global warming". This year its cold and snowy and the same people are crying that the cold is a signal and byproduct of climate change.

Every time I hear Al Roker or my local weather girl cry "POLAR VORTEX" I think how gay these people are.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Yep... all that mercury will fit in the bottom of that glass tube. Its -7 in the Fort.

The earth is on a 23.5 degree axial tilt..Thats what causes winter in the North, not global warming, Jeez, Al Gore must have skipped science class.

Wayne

·
Registered
951 Posts
It's Bush's fault. Last Sunday was the warmest Sunday we have had in several weeks and it was in the upper twenty's. Like Halfmile said this has been a really lousy winter here in Wi. We have had about 2 days over thirty since mid December. It gets into the mid twenties then snows and drops well below zero then warms to the twenties and snows then drops below zero and so on and so on. I leave for Costo Rice in a couple weeks to recharge my batteries.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Just read on Yahoo that Polar Bears are having to learn to hunt on dry ground because of the shrinking ice cap. Ya gotta love the Liberal media!!!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Here in Central CA. around 40 degree low and upper 60s or low 70s high.
No rain or fog, only some dust sometimes. This is March or April weather except no breeze.

·
Registered
15,914 Posts
Polar Vortex????????????

That's what Bill referred to Hillary's nether region as.

·
Registered
15,914 Posts
RWT,

Good thing I wasn't eating food when I saw your post.

·
Registered
315 Posts

Here's a shot of our Winter Trap League two Sunday's ago at the St. Joe County Conservation and Sportsman Club (Sturgis, MI). We LOVE the snow...! LOL

(It is a little hard to see the targets though...)

Trapgeek

1 - 20 of 27 Posts