Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,953 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BmClN1ESUy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
I thought it was who made Mel Famey walk us

Back in the 30's there was a great pitcher, his name was Mel Famey. Old Mel like to drink his beer though and drank it one day during a game he was pitching, and he drank a lot and the more he drank the worse his pitching was. His pitching got wild and his team lost the game, and as a couple of the winning teammates were walking by Mel's dugout, there were beer cans all over the place, one of the teammates looked at the other and said "Yup that is the beer that made Mel Famey walk us"

BUDDA BOOM

·
Registered
15,953 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ULHvxEtkoO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reggie Lisowski aka "Da Crush". 100 megaton biceps.

·
Registered
15,953 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N7WqVSq_QgY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For your listening pleasure.

·
Registered
15,953 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bSlWFiIU7XE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I tell ya I came here from Milwaukee with only 2 things.
My Mutha over one shoulder and a keg of beer over the other.

The Crusher

·
Registered
25,277 Posts

The city is the namesake for The Milwaukee Road (Chicago, Milwaukee, St Paul and Pacific). A transcontinental railroad that went bankrupt, was cut in half (abandoning the Pacific Extension), and then was bought up by Soo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts