Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what kind of shell pouch you wore on your side while shooting? I know that there are 100's out there. Feel free to post a pic. Just curious.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Matt....... This one from bandarausa.com........ Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I use their matching shell carrier as well........ Dan

·
Registered
883 Posts
Pouch that holds 1 box of loads & pouch that holds about 40 empties. For doubles or 50 per trap,2 holder of 1 box each & pouch that holds 75-80 empties. All of stiff & soft leather.

·
Premium Member
2,187 Posts
Lonesome Charlie's leather box holder over a mesh hull bag (single box for singles and handicap and a double box for doubles)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Matt

You just need to give ol Al a call and take the plunge. Shark with Caymen crocodile. The only way to go.

Dennis

·
5,069 Posts
I took a Boyt Over/Under bag, cut off the top box holder and use just the big empties pouch for a box+ of shells, coupled with separate hull hamper. This way I don't count my shells and can hold 50+ shells for doubles/games.

Getting ratty, may have to cut up a new one soon.

regards to all,

Jay

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Matt , Al is a personal friend , he is a retired Master cheif of a Boomer. He makes all custom products of the finest skins. All hand done. Will try to get some pics for you. Jeff

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Mine's flimsy leather, a shell box sized pouch, and a net bag that will handle 100 hulls (though it rarely gets beyond 50 when shooting doubles) under the pouch. Snap straps to hang from belt. Unknown name or brand and kinda fear it just might wear out before me. Or, maybe not!.....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
446 Posts
Lonesome Charlie divided bag that will hold 25 to 50 on each side.

and I love it too....................lasted many years.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.