Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of bow do you have and what state are you from. Just wondering. I have a Hoyt Vtec. I live in Upstate NY. My brother lives in NC and seems like every one down there is a die hard Matthews fan.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have 2 Mathews Z7 and Monster 7, but not partial to any brand just shot them better, before that was Hoyt Alpha Max, waiting to see the new Bowtech's

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I have a Hoyt like yours and a PSE that I don't remember the model of. I also have a older bow that I don't know who actually made it but was sold under the name of Indian Archery and is one of the easiest shooting, accurate bows that I have ever picked up. In my area it used to be mainly PSE but with the introduction of Bass Pro's, Dick's sporting and Gander Mountain stores you see many different models now. Jackie B.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
I still use an old Oneida compound bow. It has served me well and still does a great job. I did have to spend a couple of dollars on it when I got it quiet it up a little.

ss

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I have a custom hand-made 42-lb recurve bow. I forgot the maker. When I get back from NJ, I will look at the signature and post it.

I want a black widow recurve. I've been looking at bows on a more frequent basis lately.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Bowtech alligence 2005 and another that is 2006. target accuracy with way above average speed. I have never shot a bow as smooth as quiet that is as fast and accurate. Jeff

·
Registered
696 Posts
Six year old Hoyt Vipertech 1000, live in Florida, hunt in N.C. 71 years old and can't wait for Nov 20, thats when I head up to N.C for 3 weeks on hunting and trap shooting.
Woody

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.