Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch and LOL!!

Best example of satire of what it takes to be a Obo supporter and LIV.

as the saying goes; "they walk among us and they vote"

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Man that is a fact, this country or world runs off perceived value, if it cost more it has to be better. It reminds me of two stories about two of the higher priced vodkas, Grey Goose and Tito's. I read an article about Grey Goose when the guy that first bottled it went to a chain of liquor stores, they ask how they should price it he said make it a buck per bottle more than any of the other vodkas, so they did and it became one of the best sellers based on the higher price, it costs more so it has to be better

And the one on Tito's a vodka from San Antonio, I saw the owner on either History or Discovery channel back when we used to get dish, he said " All vodka starts out the same, 190 proof ethanol, the only difference is the water you dilute it with"

We are extremely lucky we are on Co-op water they had to drill down to 2200 feet to get to the Trinity Dropoff aquifer, it is the best water I have ever tasted, my wife used carbon filters on a new reefer we had gotten, and there was no change in taste filtered of not, and it is dead soft, you hardly need any soap when you are washing stuff.

The only downside is back in 2005 the state came in and said we had to drill another well because there were so many people moving out here, so we figured we would play their game, we got all the bids in and they were all right at $625,000 for the new well and plant, well the EPA got wind of it and essentially nothing changed but to meet their studies and all other BS the price went from $625,000 to $2,250,000. We used to have one of the lowest rates for water, not we are one of the highest priced Co-ops there is, but we had to raise it to pa for a new well, and the sad part is since the economy is so depressed very few new customers

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Government WILL always screw up any thing they touch!!! With a grin on their face claiming it will be better and cheaper!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihgt!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts