Trapshooters Forum banner

what is this

1890 Views 14 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  ken1okie
I came across this while going through some stuff a deceased shooter had given me years before his death. I have asked a couple of people if they know what it is and I got answers that they thought it was a choke tube. Maybe, but I think it is off some kind of reloader, It looks like a piece of aluminum attached to a steel thread, There is a couple of notches in the thread for maybe a tool like a choke tube would have,.
Cylinder Ruler

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

6,495 Posts
that's easy... 1-3/4". Seriously, if it's from a reloading tool, it might be some type of a threaded drop tube... my Hornady uses something somewhat similar, but they aren't that... and it seems too short.

Jay

· Registered
1,071 Posts
See the circle in the middle of the page being held up for your viewing? I think this is a peice to an old "Flux Capicator". Not seen very often but some are still around.

· Registered
850 Posts
Pretty sure it's a choke tube thread cleaner.

However, it could also be an integral part of what's known as a "hoolifranistan assembly", which is the pipe and all the fittings needed to blow smoke up someone's a$$.

Kiv

· Banned
8,351 Posts
Actually that is a round tuit ... So, now if your significant other ask's you to do something you can't say when I get around to it, becausre you have one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.