Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother has a 20 ga 1100 std, glossy finish, plain 26" barrel with a Cutts comp. He's looking to possibly sell, but is uncertain of its value. A search revealed that this gun is going for any where from $500 to over a $1000. Can anyone give me any ideas? I don't have pics at this time but it is in 99% cond.

Bryan

·
Registered
16,724 Posts
If it is a Kolar Cutts it's worth more than a Lyman version. Makes a big difference. If it's a Lyman you can always get another barrel.

HM

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
"If you get $500 sell it." Yes, and give the buyer a kiss.

A Cutts compensator is so named because it "cutts" the value of shotgun in half. At the least, it cuts its value by the price of a new barrel.

-Gary

·
Supporting Vendor
10,145 Posts
If that gun is going for $500, it has 5 $50 bills rolled up and stuffed in the stock bolt hole. Take a phillips head screwdriver and check.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Realistically, $300.00 is about what you can get for it, unless you just find someone that has money to give away. I have several autoloaders with cutts that I picked up for $100.00 just because I like old guns. Jackie B.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Doesnt matter if it is a Kolar Cutts or a lyman cutts- it has probably reduced the market significantly and the value is probably about 300 if it is 95 -99 percent condition with vent barrels as others have also opined

If it is a plain barrel- then $250

Regards from Iowa

Gene

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.