Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found something. I walked along the beach tonight holding my wife's hand and watching the sun set into the Gulf of Mexico. Then we ate shrimp, crab claws and drank Corona(s). It ain't running 100 straight, but sure reates a close second for this ole guy!

blade819

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I thought a little bit about this for a little while, and for me it came down to one thing.

And that one thing was...........

Holding my first newborn child.

That was an experience I will never forget.

And it happened a short 46 years ago. (Dang, am I that old?) Well, maybe not, but my son is. LOL

Hauxfan!

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hauxfan........ I'm with you on that (35 yrs. ago). In my case now though it will be holding my first Grandchild. Unfortunately I may run 200 before that event takes place. I appreciate the comments that addressed "my point". Guess there aren't a whole lot of Romantics on TS.com. :eek:)

·
Registered
519 Posts
I am waiting on the first great-grandchild. I have not spoken of it to the grandson that could make it happen. I want it to be when they want it; but waiting can be hell.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Watching your son run 100 straight.then your grandson's first 25 straight.
Priceless!! Pants on the ground isn't bad though. Glenn Allison

·
Registered
635 Posts
Surviving quadruple bypass surgery.

Bowling a 300 and getting a hole-in-one weren't bad either. Except the part where I had to buy a round for the bar, that stung a little.

Dave

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Having your wife of 50 yrs. COME HOME in complete remission after finding out that she was already at stage 4 lymphoma & multiple myloma(cancer). Don't care if I never get that 100 st. now, just enjoying every day with her. Ross Puls

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.