Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have for sale in Canada ,Winchester 100 carbine 308 auto,2 clips ,3x9 Nikon Scope ,has shot 20 rounds ,FL RCBS Dies and a Redding small bass body die,what do you think is a fair price to ask for it???????????????

·
Registered
102 Posts
The carbines are much harder to find and therefore get a little higher price than the rifles. As far as the price, that would depend of the person who wants it. They are not in high demand, however I know people who had a burning desire to have one. Depending on the condition, it may bring somewhat over 500.00.
Good luck with the sale.
XB

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
If you put "winchester model 100" in the search box on gunbroker.com you'll get a fair idea. The prices run up into the $500-$600 range, but the ones getting bids are around $300. Not sure what the scope sold for new, but could add $75-$125 to the value of the rifle. Scopes are a personal choice item and unless the buyer wants that model specifically it doesn't help the price as much. The dies ought to be worth another $20 and the Redding small base die should bring $20. It's a popular caliber so you could sell the dies fairly easily or use them to sweeten the deal on the rifle if the buyer is hesitant, your choice. I always loved the look of a 100. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.