Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are switching over to Pat traps and have a Canterbury Trapmaster we would like to sell. Any idea what its worth? Throws singles and doubles, works good.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
You asked, so here is my take on it...It's worth whatever you can get out of it. They were pretty inexpensive when they were new, as I recall, compared to Pat's or GMV's. I have worked on all of them, at one time or another. They had far too many plastic parts to really be durable and reliable when experiencing continued heavy duty useage. That, along with the stamped steel construction, which required a considerable amount of time in welding, and re-enforcing repair, kept them from really becoming a major player in the industry. While the design was sound, in my opinion, the quality was not. May be a great trap for light recreational or personal use, tho, if the price were right..... Just my observation and opinion..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

The trap is located in Heber City Utah, 84032 at the Heber Valley Gun club.
It has not seen alot of use and is now setting upstairs not being used at all.
I am sure any resonable price would not be refused. Would prefer not to ship the sucker, guessing it weighs 300lbs.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
The is only club in North Carolina that uses all Canterbury traps. Very rarely do we get to shoot an entire 300 target program with out something happening.

Heck you never know they might want it for parts....

FYI

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.