Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,688 Posts
Go to the website and print out your records. But, I would hazard a guess the shoot classifiers would take your word for it anyway. You're in the book from last year, they should have one there.

HM

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
They should also have a recent ATA CD with updated shoot histories!

If not, ask the shoot management why not!!

Curt - Delaware

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
grnberetcj

I know at the small shoots I have been to lately they wouldn't have a CD because they don't have a computer or even an Imprinter.

But I would say they would take your word also and if it is at a bigger shoot where there is penalty yardage and higher class with not enough targets then most of them clubs would look on the computer anyway to classify you.

Foghorn

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Lost, washed, crinkled, torn, etc., having been the delegate (now Alt. Delegate), I've seen pretty much all the card mishaps, including me. One call to the ATA office and you'll receive a new card and a shot record within a week.

However, as a safeguard I have the "trap assistant" program and can print out a new card with current scores from my computer. I don't use the ATA card anymore, the TA system prints the score card just the same size as the ATA card.

Curt - Delaware

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will have to check that out Curt.

Will be calling ata to get a new card and printout of my history.

Thanks, Herman63

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.