Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the weekend there.. LOVED IT.. nicest large group of people I have ever been around... I didnt even mind the $3 COLD beers.. what I didnt like was.. I didnt know a danged person there.. lol.. I'm sure I walked right past some of you but I didnt know who you were.. would have liked to stop and spoke with you.. It always good to put a face with a name.. over all I really enjoyed everything.. I still cant get over the free shells to try out the new guns with.. have never seen that before.. all the other places I have been you had to pay out the a$$ for the shells to try out the guns... I didnt shoot any but one of the kids in our group did.. no complaints here.. I'll be back next year..

·
Registered
202 Posts
I didn't like the mean rain. And the tough "big dogs" made me feel inadequate and quite....emasculated?

You guys wanna hurry up and give me a call, you promised.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was there from Wednesday thru Sunday. What I didn't like was the long lines at 'The Butchers Block'. Although it was well worth the wait.

David

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Was down there Thursday. All the banks were running. Whatta sight. The vendor's stores were crowded even though everyone is broke. There were enough cars that they were parking on the grass at the east end. Headed back this Thursday.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never having been there.. I pulled up at the very last field for practice friday evening.. so many people were shooting it sounded like 4-5 top fuel dragsters sitting there with there motors ideling.. pop pop pop pop pop pop pop and an ocassional boom... lol..

·
Registered
206 Posts
What I didnt like was my son and I both missed our 75 straight by 1 bird, but both posted our personal best. We came home last night and going back thursday night, cant wait. Tony

·
Sky Buster
3,966 Posts
I went. It was so hot I didn't shoot. Nice facility though.
Why not hold it in late September? It seems it's always
95+ degrees.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Pheasantmaster and Recurvy Archer are in camper spot 1401.

I am on a walker and can't get out to visit y'all, but you are welcome to stop by and visit me. I do have cold A/C. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was there Monday. I love going. I didn't shoot but its A great place to do your shopping. I did trade guns and came home A lot lighter than when I went. LOL. Only thing that bothered me was my glasses fogged up every time I came out of A vendors building so half the time I couldn't see.
Only spent A few hours there but would have loved to have met some of you.
Roy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.