Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did everyone set a thread response record and burned the server down, or was someone not playing nice and it is banned by Mr. David? Scott

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
As of last night there were 86 hits (respones) to Longshot's no response thread. I predicted 100 by the end of the week----If it was taken down by David, BooHoo---I lose.

On a side note--- I shoot both 2 and 3 hole targets!

Chuck

P.S. I'm still waiting for all the Popcorn farm investors. LOL

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woke up this a.m. and figured I would get my morning entertainment and heck, I could not find it. Was guessing someone blew a cork and got a little rugged. Scott

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
When I see his name as poster, I move on. What he has to say is not worth the time it takes to read

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Shotgunworld.com lets you block posts from people you don't want to see. That would be a nice addition to Trapshooters.com.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Mike, I have the identical tractor 5310 but in 4 wheel drive, 541 loader, power reverser tranny

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Yep David banned longshot for "thread drift" which just means he is full of chit and has no positive influence.

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Scott- It is like the flushing sound.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Banned or just flushed?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Well if he was banned, it was the shortest ban ever as he has posted numerous times within the last few hours this evening.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I would think that he is not the first one to get his hands slapped with a warning.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts