Trapshooters Forum banner
161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,957 Posts
Just made it on Sunday with a 96 at Kingen Gun Club in Indiana, to get me that last half yard. Kolar Low Profile Combo top single .740, improved modified choke. Also hit my first 100, and 200, with it a couple weeks ago at the Kentucky State Shoot with the same gun, just with the modified choke.
Congrats David! You are having a great year!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I haven’t made the back fence but I wanted to put a mention in for my grandfather. He made it with a model 12. Not sure on the year but he had custom wood and a fitting done. He made the fence back in the 70’s.

I’d also like to say it’s an honor to be on the same forum with all of you. The 27 is a lifelong goal for me and I have immense respect for those who have achieved it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Perazzi MX 2000 and did it this year at the Grand! That little pin may be the best trophy I have. This is coming from an older man of 59. My dad passed a couple of years ago and we have been going to the Grand since about 2011. He loved that shoot. Sure wish he was there to see me make it to fence. Really enjoy shooting and meeting other shooters at the Grand each year.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Given that I never started shooting registered targets until I was 61 years old it may be tough to get to the 27 but darn i'm trying, 1/2 yard at a time 😜 I need to turn those 96's into 97's to move back 1 yard at a time 🤣but so far it's been baby steps

161 - 180 of 190 Posts