Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Calif. Insurance Commissioner: More Than 1M Californians Having Insurance Cancelled Due To ACA"

Hey liberal Californians, how's that progressive agenda workin' out for ya?

NOTE: I'm a Californian and still live there.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
New Jersey has about 800,000 cancelled so far. If you think health care is expensive now, wait until it's "free".

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
We haven't heard half of the squealing yet. Wait till the employer mandate kicks in and everybody that qualifies for subsidies starts receiving them. Lots more policies will be canceled and rates and deductibles are going to go through the roof. All this "free" healthcare is not going to go over real well for the people that actually have to pay for it. And many of those people are Democrat voters that voted with their heart instead of their brain.

Darr

·
Registered
14,692 Posts
Funny how you don't hear anything about the money this will take away from purchases of goods.

Our economy isn't exactly firing on all cylinders the way it is!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Seems like I read somewhere about this subsidy thing. There really won't be a direct payment to many if any people to assist with the premium payments. It will be a tax reduction in what you owe. I have not read the 2000+ page bill, but read about this feature fraud on another forum. Heck, every other aspect of this bill has turned out different than what we were told.

Most of with more than 2 functioning brain cells could see through this, but there are even some things that keep popping up out of nowhere.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
(ssshhhh, don't tell Neil this is a political post.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts