Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the guy that moved to Indiana, left his family I believe in Ohio while he worked at a union auto plant. He wrote interesting threads with good pictures on here almost daily. He wrote like he was describing what happened after his name. "Rich (feeling bad, shot poorly) stayed up late........

Now he's gone.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Rich is still around...still working for GM in IN. When not working he's usually traveling back to the Oxford, PA where his family lives.

Curt

·
Registered
863 Posts
Rich is doing what it takes to support his family, he is a good man.

I hope he is still shooting a bit and enjoying his grand daughter.

Shawn

·
Registered
382 Posts
Shawn is right, Rich is doing what it takes to support his family, and I would bet he didn't stab anyone in the back. He shoots with us at Churubusco sometimes before going to work on Wednesday nights. A very nice man.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Yeah, I shouldn't have posted that. I'm sure Rich is a swell guy and didn't mean to suggest otherwise. My sincere apologies.

-Gary

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All of a sudden he quit posting, I enjoyed his storys and the pictures of the different clubs.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
I agree with 320090T, he had a good eye for pics. Ross Puls

PS Last I remember he was on a big diet, sure hope he didn't take that too far & waste away to nothing. GRIN

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
He's still around.Lost a good amount of weight,looks good,wish I could do the same.The cost of shooting going up,and of course price of gas,etc. I think has taken it's toll on his shooting a little.Coming home to Pa. from Indiana etc.,things can get expensive.The good thing,I think he's only got a couple years to go to retire.I'll mention to his Uncle,he still shoots Penmar League with us,(uncle),see if he can slide a word to Rich and get him to post again.His Uncle is my mentor as far as trap goes,Got me into this sport,sold me a gun(bt 99) and Rich did work with me ever so slightly before he had to go to Indiana.Ok,enough said.

Doug H.(pa)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts