Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was shooting at a Kansas club today, and some shooter was selling a nice used Alfermann with nice wood, unaltered stock or barrel, fixed choke, in very good shape for $8K. I have a friend in TX looking for one, just wondered, without seeing pics, what are decent similar sbt's selling for nowadays ?? Thanks,...............Rob

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I recently bought a beautiful one for about $6,500 including trade value. The gun I got has beautiful wood and excellent iron and bluing including the case and all the goodies. I think I hit the very low end due to having a very good trade involved which was an mx15 Perazzi so around 7 to 8,000 is about right.
Doug

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you want to know how much a Alferman is worth, how many screws hold it together, how many coats of paint are on the stock or how big the hole in the barrel is, you call Merlyn (636 459-1012). Merlyn knows--- and you can take whatever he says to the "Bank".

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
The "Alfy's" are a great gun. I don't know why more people don't shoot them, except they seldom or never advertize.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
we had enough Alfermans in Janesville last Saturday to fill a squad.

tony

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.