Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Swiss army knife with 1 blade, sissors, file with screw driver tip, tweezers and a tooth pick. Good for every thing, even gutted a road kill deer with it. 2 1/4 inches long (closed) 1/4 inch thick

·
Registered
719 Posts
Swiss army knife with 1 blade, sissors, file with screw driver tip, tweezers and a tooth pick. Good for every thing, even gutted a road kill deer with it. 2 1/4 inches long (closed) 1/4 inch thick

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
My Kershaw spring assisted knife. Locks open. Sharpens very nicely. Has a lifetime Warranty. Goes with me everywhere(except airports now).---Matt
grntitan_2009_2503210.jpg

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
My Kershaw spring assisted knife. Locks open. Sharpens very nicely. Has a lifetime Warranty. Goes with me everywhere(except airports now).---Matt
grntitan_2009_2503210.jpg

·
Registered
701 Posts
Buck 3 inch lock back during the week at school (private school). The girls who work for me (it is an all girls school) doing network support are expected to carry a lock back pocket knife. More than one has told me after graduating that they now always carry a pocket knife.

Weekends include a leatherman and a pocket knife, size depends on where I will be that weekend.

When my son in law lived in Chicago, they would come down to visit on the weekends. I would meet them at the airport, give him (and my daughter) a pocket knife to use for the weekend. They would give them back before flying home. We often remarked that you kindof feel naked when you don't have a pocket knife.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Buck 3 inch lock back during the week at school (private school). The girls who work for me (it is an all girls school) doing network support are expected to carry a lock back pocket knife. More than one has told me after graduating that they now always carry a pocket knife.

Weekends include a leatherman and a pocket knife, size depends on where I will be that weekend.

When my son in law lived in Chicago, they would come down to visit on the weekends. I would meet them at the airport, give him (and my daughter) a pocket knife to use for the weekend. They would give them back before flying home. We often remarked that you kindof feel naked when you don't have a pocket knife.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.