Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hand prints of my three young grandsons. My oldest grandson 6 years old, also ask if I would take him to the gun club so he could watch me shoot? He said he couldn't wait until he could go shooting too. Music to my ears.
Steve Balistreri

·
Registered
581 Posts
PJ999 That is the best yet, Tell them THANK YOU for their service, glad you got the family back safe and sound. After your post pretty tough to top that. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Corey

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Santa dropped a medium rifle down the chimney. A Rem 700 Custom Black Stainless in 375 H&H. I have been told I am too old and skinny to shoot a 375, but,,,,

Santa also delivered dies, brass, Leupold scope, etc.

Have had several 375's over the years, and there is something magic about them.

I forgot how big the rounds were. :^o

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I got to play Santa the day before Christmas when I put on my new Santa suit and walked around the house and looked in the windows to see if the two granchildren were being naughty or nice. They saw me out the windows {orchestrated by LeeAnn} and they were so excited they both told their parents about it on the phone. The boy never talks on the phone, just won't do it but that night he was telling everyone about seeing Santa in the yard and it was a gas. For Christmas day LeeAnn got me something I have wanted for three years and that is a set of extended mirrors for my truck when I am pulling the camper. Can't wait to try them out. Dan :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
A beautiful 8 week old Liver and White Springer Spaniel, male, named him Gauge. Him and Diamond, my 9yo Springer playing like puppies

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Pj999,
God bless you and yours we had a pleasant surprise my son and daughter both home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, been a long time. My life couldn't be better!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.