Trapshooters Forum banner

What choke tubes does a B80 take?

1343 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Shooting Jack
I purchased a B80 on here the other day and need to get some choke tubes for it. I have a couple of B80's but they are fixed chokes. I have a BT99 with screw in chokes but it is not here so I can check to see if those chokes will fit it. Thanks for your response. Jackie B.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
17,357 Posts
Everyone is right here. they come both ways. There was even one version that had a NUT that held the choke in by having the outer part of the barrel threaded.

Here's the nitty: If the threads are on the front end of the choke (the muzzle end) they are Beretta Mobilchokes.

If they are on the inside end, the south end if you point the gun north, LOL they are standard Invector chokes. I seriously doubt if Invector + were in use at that time.

The barrel should be so marked if they are Invectors.

Go to a gunshop and try a couple different kinds.

HM

· Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. I have tons of chokes when I get home as I have several Beretta's and BT-99 and was visiting in Panama City and there is a place nearby that sells chokes cheap and was going to pick some up. Will wait till I get home and check the gun out. I drive right by Trulock choke plant on the way home in Whigham Georgia but will find out for sure and wait till next trip if needed. Jackie B.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.