Trapshooters Forum banner

What are your practice habits using the TJ wall chart?

1189 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  J-Fass
What is your standard routine?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS
144 Posts
I do it pretty much like an actual practice round. I have taped off “stations” on my floor based off Terry’s recommendations. Basically post 2-4. After I shoot “post four”, I’ll stay at the same spot, but realignment my feet and hold point as if it were now post five. Same for mimicking post one at the post two location. If you shoot all the targets on the chart twice it’s about 25. Or if I’m wanting to work on a certain target, like a hard right on five, I’ll work that one 4 of five shots on that post.

For the big chart, you stand 13 feet from the wall, and about five feet between stations, not going any wider than post 2-4. You can also just stand at center and cycle across the chart and back.

I like to do two practice rounds about 3-4 times a week when I’m getting ready for the spring season. More or less once leagues start depending how I’m feeling and performing...

· Registered
Perazzi MX10 RS
144 Posts
Hi All : Please give Terry a call. He is good guy. Having some health issues. But he is a trapshooter. Takes this seriously.
This chart is his baby.

Joe Woods/Ontario
For sure! Terry is great! He’s emailed me a lot and monitored my progress since buying his chart last year. He’s always willing to help and will take a call almost any time! A true pro!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.