Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As food vendors, one of the topics of discussion is always "what is the customer looking for" and these trends change from year to year, but It's no different at the Grand. The choices run the full gambit. Everything from BBQ to ice cream. The prices range from an $11 grilled cheese to a $2.50 cinnamon roll. Now obviously the vendors are there to make money and one of the best ways of doing that is to have what the customer wants. So is it a brisket or a grab and go cheese cheese burger? A funnel cake or a quick bags of chips for a snack. The goal for the vendor is to have what you are looking for and the best way to do that is to ask.

It would be interesting to hear what kind of food options are available at the other ATA events as well.
Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
Since I can only speak for myself I am looking for something light during the shooting day, a cheeseburger, fries, brisket sandwich, some other type of light meal, something that will not make me drowsy since there are more events to shoot.
Chicken is good too but it does have a tendency to make me sleepy if I get too relaxed waiting for the next event.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Since I can only speak for myself I am looking for something light during the shooting day, a cheeseburger, fries, brisket sandwich, some other type of light meal, something that will not make me drowsy since there are more events to shoot.
Chicken is good too but it does have a tendency to make me sleepy if I get too relaxed waiting for the next event.
Only in the USA would any of these menu items be considered “light” 😀👍🏻

·
Registered
554 Posts
I like to see:
A good tuna fish sandwich
A good chicken Cesar salad
A roast beef on roll with tomato and lettuce
An egg sandwich
A ham sandwich with cheese, lettuce tomato

not interested in the hotdogs, burgers or fries.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts