Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
5,325 Posts
Anything under $30 is a bargan right now. It should keep trending down but watch out as commodities tend to overshoot both high and low. I expect oil to go to $40 a barrel but it won't stay there long. Lead will probably bounce off of its lows too.

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
J2Jake, Did you buy the shot through a club or what. I need to pick up fifteen to twenty bags and I live about 70 miles north of J'ville. Appreciate your response PM, email or will watch this thread. Jackie B.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was in Bass Pro Shop store yesterday in Katy, Texas just outside of Houston. Lawerance shot was $64.95 per bag needless to say it is still on the shelf.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Out here in the Mother Lode of California shot is running
$37.50 and up.
We have a new Bass Pro in Manteca and it was $54.95.
Have'nt checked any of the wholesalers yet.
Mike C.
Groveland, CA

·
Registered
843 Posts
local club wants $50 per bag. same at sportsmans warehouse. found a stash of 25 bags for $25 per bag - bought it all. with about 40 bags in hand i'm good for a year and will only buy again over next 12 months if the price is right.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have about 1000 lbs. of 7.5 I want to sell and one bag of 8's. Asking $30 per bag. Shot is in Salem Oregon so if you are close it may be deliverable. Thanks, Del

·
Registered
457 Posts
We paid about $32-33 for magnum shot from Gamaliels (spelling?) but bought a bulk order - a group of us at our club. They delivered.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.