Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
You will cover your shotguns with a thick coat of Rig, and start dusting off your golf clubs and making tee-times. Been there, and done that.

Wayne

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Biff,

If you're asking this question, you're there, man.

When week after week goes by, and it keeps getting easier to find excuses not to shoot...

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
When you can't stop yourself from calling the club and making a starting time to shoot the sporting clays course and making sure you have a cart lined up as well. Break=em all. Jeff

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
1. When your shooting, just going through the motions, and can't wait until the round is over.
2. When you go to the club and don't bring your gun, and your content to watch others shoot.
3. When the state shoot is on and you have no desire to even shoot it.

All three of the above has happened to me at one time or another. Then suddenly one day I get the desire to shoot again.

Steve Balistreri

·
Registered
78 Posts
When i stopped shooting singles,then i stopped shooting doubles,if i stop shooting handicap its over,I hope i never get tired of handicap.

·
Registered
806 Posts
When you run out of space for all those damn belt buckles. When you stop cleaning your gun because you figure you're going to shoot it again the next day. When you make a point to reload all the shells you shot that day as soon as you get home. When you're on a first name basis with Graf & Sons. When you go to point at something and you raise both arms to do it. And that's just todays symtoms. Jim

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.