Trapshooters Forum banner

What are people doing with their shot bags?

5860 44
What are people doing with their old shot bags? Now I am referring to the canvas tape not the Tyvek. I have sold them on eBay in the past years but I haven’t had much luck with that the last few times I’ve tried. (Many years ago).

I did notice that the shot companies are using heavier bags now like they did in the past. I believe even the Eagle brand shot bags are a little heavier than what they used to be. Of course the West Coast bags I believe are superior in thickness.

I do have one particular vintage bag that I may post for sale but as for the rest is there any use for them? There have been people in the past that have made accessories with them. In fact I believe I have a four box carrier made of shot bags somewhere that was made by Yvonne who used to sell them on trapshooters.com. Thanks,
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
13,498 Posts
In fact I believe I have a four box carrier made of shot bags somewhere that was made by Yvonne who used to sell them on trapshooters.com.
I still have some cloth items that Yvonne made for me years back. I'm sorry to tell you that she has since passed away!!! sigh.

Sadly, I do not know of any member here, that has carried on in her sewing work. break em all jeff

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.