Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you're serious about buying one, check out Dave Smith Motors in Kellog, Idaho. I think that their website is www.usamotors.com. Or just google them. They sell an incredible ammout of vehicles. I have heard it said that they sell them so low that people fly in from all over the US to buy them. They even have a shuttle service from the Spokane, WA. airport which is about an hour away. The dealership is huge. Chrysler and GM prouducts among others.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Dodge trucks and for that matter, most Chrysler product is being depply discouted according to the automotive media and the company is for sale....this may be the best time to buy a Dodge truck...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gene, try Aberdeen Chrysler Center in Aberdeen S.D. 800 874 9173 Try to buy on the last day of the month, something to do with thier discount or rebate from Chrysler. When I bought mine they beat local dealers by 4000.00.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Guys,

Dodge recently shipped a bunch of '06 MegaCab diesels to Pierz Minnesota because the '07's weren't moving....

They are very much wheeling and dealing on them in farm country. A friend of mine just bought one two days ago.... May be worth checking out...

LWL

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
If you do end up buying one, don't wreck the flippin thing...parts for any Chrysler vehicle are expensive. A front bumper for a newer 1/2 ton Dodge cost about $850 vs. a front bumper for a newer 1/2 ton Chevy which costs about $350. I dunno why they are so overpriced, maybe because they are affiliated with fancy Mercedes?

-Jollytrapshooter

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have an 06 Quad Cab, Diesel,Dually,6-speed,3.73,2wd,SLT(loaded)With 19k miles.For $30500...call me at 361-765-5884 if you are interested...thanks!Frank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.