Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Matt Smith from Joel Etchen Guns for all his help yesterday, Friday, 1-24-14. He is very knowledgeable and was able to address all of my questions which certainly helped in making my decision on a Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III 32" Over/Under Trap Gun. A great attitude and a true professional! Anyone interested in making a purchase from this company won't be disappointed! Thanks to Candy Weimer and Wes Nicholson as well!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I agree bought 3 guns from them over the last 5 years, great to deal with and honest. By the way, the wood looks great. mike

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I have purchased two of those 687 trap combos and have "sold" many others for them. I wouldn't recommend them so highly if the service and the products were not top-shelf.

Ed

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Bought my used KS-5 from Joel Etchen over twenty years ago. Talked with Joel himself at the time. It was one of my first long distance transactions. He is a class act, and was very helpful in making my mind at ease. I know several people who have bought those special 687 combo's through the years, and have never heard a complaint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts