Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow in northern Delaware it's gonna be 68....and I'm 15 minutes away from the range...opens at 0900 hrs.

Curt

·
Registered
903 Posts
BMC...Where do you live?? 96 degrees !! Man....it touched 50 here today and I walked around in short sleeves!!! 96 ??? How about I give you.....say 10 flats of ammo..if I can visit.........SOON !!!..........Uncle Sam, Pa.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Just got home from a day at the range. I might go again tomorrow. I'll certainly be at the club Wednesday evening. Might rain Thursday and Friday. Those will be good days to catch up on reloading. I might get to empty a bunch more over the weekend if the weather holds. I now ask myself, why am I sitting in front of my PC and posting in this forum? "Self, Why are you sitting in front of your PC, posting in this forum?" Sheer boredom is the answer.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
It has been mid 70's with a light breeze for the last several days in Central California. The problem I have is 1) my gun club is only open Wednesday, Sat/Sun and 2) the dreaded day job keeps me busy far too much. Might have to make an adjustment soon.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Today in south, central Ky, we had 4 feet of sunshine. My trees are almost budded out, my flowers are blooming, the dogs are shedding, the horses are shedding and then I had to go to work. It's always something! Sure beats the hell out of where I came from in WI............snow............Nubs Wagner.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It was a great day for shooting here in the DC Metro area and I hit 21 twice!! I wasn't even using my own gun today so who knows what will happen when I get in synch with my own gun, but it was a very good day none the less. I've been fortunate to have a really good coach and some great advice and liking this shooting thing!

Have a great week ya'll!!

Luvn

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Robert, very very sorry for your loss. I've been through that. It's really painful.

Luvn...you are gonna be whippin' the butts of all those guys over at PG soon enough...LOL!!! Bring those scores and guns to Florida and do it!!! Good shooting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.