Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Adios, vaya con dios, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, syanara, AMF, by the way--have a safe trip.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
I`ll volunteer to help them pack >

·
Registered
880 Posts
Wow! I've heard of 9 of them. The others are unknown to me. Must be real big "stars" or it may just be that I need to get out more. We all know that none of them will actually go anywhere. JPM

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Brian-More of a POS.

·
Registered
15,371 Posts
Ciao baby! Enjoy that third world life.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hope they take some black sport figures with them . The Clinton foundation has a lot of tee shirts they baught a few weeks ago of a no good black football player , so the media could report his shirt is the number one seller.

·
Registered
9,448 Posts
Yes sir, some fine, upstanding individuals there. What will we do without them? The loss of that brain power will be staggering!
If Rosie and Whoopi leave, this country will be well on it's way to ending hunger! There's some serious tonnage on the hoof between the two.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
What is a star?

Star= coward azz democrat punk moron. Don't threaten us, just get your sorry azz out of my country and take a pro football team with ya'. The S.F. 69er's and the Seattle slugs along with the St. Louis coward thugs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts