Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used westerntrap with new Retro carosel for sale.$1600 for both.
662 332 9111 or 662 335 2323

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems to work fine I just wanted a machine to shoot doubles so we purchased a pat trap before we ever finnished the trap house.I probably should have kept it and saved the money.I guess I have never used it other than to throw a few targets out of my carport.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would you consider selling just the retro fit only as our club has alot of
the old western machines and we dont really need another.

·
Registered
281 Posts
You won't find a deal like this anytime soon. I believe romie's machine was a demo for Bob Schultz at Target Shotguns. As long as the machine is crated up tight it should provide reliable service for personal or club use. I'd recommend you purchase a parts kit from us and I'll work with the buyer to set the machine up right. Shoot well.

Ian Brotherston
Western Retro Products

·
Registered
56 Posts
Romie: Sold--How about that for service. I sent your ## to Cousin Pockets, who says you'll made a deal. He also says you were helpful in getting the machine to him. Incidently: he will do as he said;; I guarantee!!!
Warren Roberts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you, he sounds like a straight up guy.I don't know if he realized it but I am giving him the trap for free.I just don't have any use for two.It has never been set up other than putting on the carosell.
monty

·
Registered
56 Posts
Monty: Yep; He knows and appreciates a deal. I was going to sell him my western trap until I saw your ad. I may not be succefull in convincing him that having two is a great idea. Besides, mine didn't come with carosell.
Is the rubber in the throwing arm due replacement? If so I will get him to looking.
Warren

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My buddy noticed the rubber is hard but it is fine other than that .We changed the oil ect.Thanks I am going to send him a picture tomorrow but he can go to Bob schultz which is where we purchased it and see it work and he sells all parts ect.
monty

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big bore assuming this guys word is good it is sold but I think it holds 250 or so I never loaded it. I'll keep your address if he changes his mind.
Monty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.