Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
This is an excellent service from TS.com. The problem could be that there is no person dedicated to entering the scores.

This is an opportunity for a sponsor to hire a person who keeps the info current - and to gain the goodwill of all who enjoy following the site.

Could be a chance for traditional Spokane Gun Club sponsor HOOTER'S to get back in the program.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ted, Hi to you and Judy, You will not believe but a p.e. friend of mine talked me into going back to work to help keep you people south of the 49th in oil. It is only a 3 month contract so Urs. can make another pass through Crate and Barrel. Trevor

·
Registered
57 Posts
MY OH MY! Times must be tough with the new house and all. Don't work to hard and bring all that hard earned cash south. Ted

·
Registered
827 Posts
Trev, your buddy is shooting very well, BTW....but I would think that as long as the scores are being reported, the Scoreboard would be working also. Maybe a glitch...

·
Registered
827 Posts
The Heartland Grand Scoreboard is working, but, the scores are out of sync in the HAA column - so maybe this is why the WNGR isn't up?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.