Trapshooters Forum banner

West Virginia AIM Youth Program Donations

888 6
All,

I am excited to say WV ATA is getting an AIM program up and running and will have our 1st State AIM shoot this coming July! It will also be West Virginia's Armature Trap association's 100th year celebration on top of that!

We are still working out AIM details, but looking at doing 100 Singles and 100 Handicap events as well 1 or 2 shoot off events for special prizes.

I was wondering if any one might have extra items around they would donate for door prizes drawing for the kids.

Stay safe

Brian
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
13,003 Posts
Guys donate used machines and I send them to sponsors who train the kids how to reload safely. I often repair the machines with discounted parts from Mec, but not always. The only 'cost' I ask for is to pay for the shipping.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys donate used machines and I send them to sponsors who train the kids how to reload safely. I often repair the machines with discounted parts from Mec, but not always. The only 'cost' I ask for is to pay for the shipping.
Wow, that is great service you provide! So I would have to check with WVATA to see if they would be willing to cover the cost of shipping depending on the cost, but you would be willing to donate one for a prize for the kids? I would give you my address to see how much shipping would be but I just got back from being banned because I posted my email address...lol so not sure how we could check and see maybe some pics and how much shipping would be?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.