Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
West Chester Gun Club

$$$ Big Money Prize Shoot $$$

January 17, 2009

50-Bird non registered Handicap event

$400 Prize Money PLUS $10 Added Money per Shooter

Purse builds as a function of the number of Shooters so bring all your friends. Especially ones you think you can beat!!

1st place $200 minimum guaranteed
2nd place $120 minimum guaranteed
3rd place $80 minimum guaranteed
Purse split on a 50/30/20 basis.

No pre registration.
Classification starts 10 A.M.
Shooting starts 11 A.M.
Entries close at Noon.

$25 entry fee

Yardage classification per ATA rules, or 25 yard penalty
ATA ammunition rules apply

Shoot off for ties

Free food to all shooters

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
BTW, entries closing at noon was to allow time for squadding, etc. so we could finish around 2ish. If you are running a bit late, call in just before noon and reserve a spot.

(610) 696-4577

·
Registered
974 Posts
Jerry:

Nice to see prizes of that size -- given I suspect it'll draw a big crowd which adds to the purse, it'll be interesting to see where the payouts fall.

BTW -- did I mention I'd gotten a decrease in yardage to the 15?

Pete

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure Pete you can shoot from the 15 as long as you wear a pink skirt and stand on one leg.

·
Registered
136 Posts
West chester is one heck of a trap club. Say hi to all the folks there for me will you Jerry. Happy holidays to all also . Wish i could join you!!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Phil you know that you are always welcome at West Chester.

Having read the threads on this forum, and, in anticipation of your visit we have carefully chalked in stations 1 through 5 in the parking lot. It's only 38 yards but the shell choice is yours as long as they are 1200fps or under.

Bring that Colorado ******* with you, Pulldude, also known as Robie. We'd all love to remove the contents of his wallet.

Cheers and Happy New Year,

Jerry

·
Registered
974 Posts
Jerry:

When I'm shooting for the big bucks, I always dress in pink, so no problemo with the shirt. And, since I rarely have a leg to stand on in most matters, shooting 1 legged should be just like any other day of the week.

Now, if Phil Kiner's coming, count me out -- otherwise just leave the $100 dollar bills in an envelope on the counter for me.

Thought -- instead of making Phil shoot from the 38 yard line, how about if we make him shoot from the adjacent field -- should equal things out, don't you think?

See you on the 17th.
pdq

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
No David, they cannot.

Pete, Phil will shoot from the 27, just as always. However, the really tiny, fine print says Big Dawgs have to use a .410. They do have a choice between 2 1/2 or 3" shells.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm reasonably sure that Phil can break targets in any venue he chooses, that's why he has agreed to shoot a .410, #9 shot at any velocity :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Phil:

I'll load some .410 shells for you -- double powder and 1/16th oz of #9s -- should give you **well** in excess of 1200 fps. They're killer from the 27.

Pete

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Phil, you're a good sport. When you do come back to West Chester there's a big, very rare steak waiting for you.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Jerry

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.