Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
West Chester Gun Club

$$$ Big Money Prize Shoot $$$

January 17, 2009

50-Bird non registered Handicap event

$400 Prize Money PLUS $10 Added Money per Shooter

Purse builds as a function of the number of Shooters so bring all your friends. Especially ones you think you can beat!!

1st place $200 minimum guaranteed
2nd place $120 minimum guaranteed
3rd place $80 minimum guaranteed
Purse split on a 50/30/20 basis.

No pre registration.
Classification starts 10 A.M.
Shooting starts 11 A.M.
Entries close at Noon.

$25 entry fee

Yardage classification per ATA rules, or 25 yard penalty
ATA ammunition rules apply

Shoot off for ties

Free food to all shooters

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
BTW, entries closing at noon was to allow time for squadding, etc. so we could finish around 2ish. If you are running a bit late, call in just before noon and reserve a spot.

(610) 696-4577

·
Registered
956 Posts
Jerry:

Nice to see prizes of that size -- given I suspect it'll draw a big crowd which adds to the purse, it'll be interesting to see where the payouts fall.

BTW -- did I mention I'd gotten a decrease in yardage to the 15?

Pete

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure Pete you can shoot from the 15 as long as you wear a pink skirt and stand on one leg.

·
Registered
136 Posts
West chester is one heck of a trap club. Say hi to all the folks there for me will you Jerry. Happy holidays to all also . Wish i could join you!!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phil you know that you are always welcome at West Chester.

Having read the threads on this forum, and, in anticipation of your visit we have carefully chalked in stations 1 through 5 in the parking lot. It's only 38 yards but the shell choice is yours as long as they are 1200fps or under.

Bring that Colorado redneck with you, Pulldude, also known as Robie. We'd all love to remove the contents of his wallet.

Cheers and Happy New Year,

Jerry

·
Registered
956 Posts
Jerry:

When I'm shooting for the big bucks, I always dress in pink, so no problemo with the shirt. And, since I rarely have a leg to stand on in most matters, shooting 1 legged should be just like any other day of the week.

Now, if Phil Kiner's coming, count me out -- otherwise just leave the $100 dollar bills in an envelope on the counter for me.

Thought -- instead of making Phil shoot from the 38 yard line, how about if we make him shoot from the adjacent field -- should equal things out, don't you think?

See you on the 17th.
pdq

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
No David, they cannot.

Pete, Phil will shoot from the 27, just as always. However, the really tiny, fine print says Big Dawgs have to use a .410. They do have a choice between 2 1/2 or 3" shells.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm reasonably sure that Phil can break targets in any venue he chooses, that's why he has agreed to shoot a .410, #9 shot at any velocity :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Phil:

I'll load some .410 shells for you -- double powder and 1/16th oz of #9s -- should give you **well** in excess of 1200 fps. They're killer from the 27.

Pete

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Phil, you're a good sport. When you do come back to West Chester there's a big, very rare steak waiting for you.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Jerry

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.