Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Did you get lost again trying to find the Dollar?????

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
The Dollar has a good selection of shells. Price is on their web site. There is also a Dicks a short distance away. Jake

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
smsnyder

Sorry.. SD is the only place I can find Federal Papers.. so save your gas, no one else has them.

Their prices on the low end stuff is close enough that if you count your time and gas you won't beat the price.

Jerry B

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
There should be no question on which to support. Do you want your money to go to a gun club or a chain store? Which would you like to stay open or close?

·
Banned
694 Posts
But don't buy any more practice tickets than you plan on using. Sorry, Had to do it. Wheres that guy with kicking Dead Horse. LOL

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Silver Dollar is usually pretty reasonable on the price of shells. Ask for current prices of a flat of your favorite shell and I'd believe the cost would be close to most other places. A few years ago, their reloading components weren't too high either.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
One thing for sure if you buy at the SD.. When you tell the pretty girl behind the counter what shell you want.. . she'll know what your asking for, and bring the right box to the counter!!

Try that at Dick's.. !!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I've always found the folks at the Dollar to be very fair in their shell pricing and in line if not cheaper than the big box stores.

TD

·
2,755 Posts
Uhhhh, Jake, I am pretty sure (i.e. dead certain, since I bought a couple of flats two weeks ago) that the Kemens are quite a bit higher. Perhaps they have not updated their site, at least as to shell/component prices.

Bob

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Keman shells are $69.95 + 7% tax, per flat. Spoke with the counter folks and they said in the past there was a $5.00 per flat reduction for flat purchases during the big shoots. They stated they did not know if it would apply this year. Web site prices are currently not updated it appears. Hope this helps, for current info call the Gun Club for up to date info. Jake

1 - 17 of 17 Posts