Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
How is insinuating that Neil Winston died even the least bit funny??

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Neil is busy doing something more important than going over these silly threads. Don't worry, he is fine. And if we don't piss him off, he'll be back. :)

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I for one miss Neil's no BS approach to some of the myths that have been around trap shooting forever. I may even disagree with him on some.:)

Ajax

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am a confirmed lurker, but I have to come out from the gray cloud from time to time and I must say that two of my very favorite all time posters have been Mr. Ireland and Mr. Winston. Steve

·
Premium Member
11,864 Posts
Sad that they are not posting. One, especially sadly, forever. Hopefully Neil's absence is only temporary.

·
Vendor
19,673 Posts
I'd take a sabbatical too, but who would buy the stuff? I have not seen or talked to Neil of late or since he went silent, but I did hear from another well known poster that he was clearing the air behind the scenes. I hope he is writing a book as his personal writing style and knowledge of so many subjects would make for quality reading and an infusion of relevant material.

J

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
He got lost trying to get from the Tampa Airport to the Silver Dollar and nobody has heard from him since.

-Gary

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.