Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was down at the grand yesterday looking at guns. I have been interested in the Beretta UGB25 for a while but have been a little nervous about buying one from what I read on this site. Anyway, I stopped by Beretta's store and they let me take a demo gun out to the practice trap. (VERY nice people there!)

Without doing any adjusting on the gun I broke 22 of 25 16's and I'm not saying chip brokem but absoultely smoked them! The gun feels nice on the swing and the trigger was good. Loading was slightly awkward but no to bad. The only thing I noticed is that after 25 shots I was a bit sore! Now Beretta says this is supposed to be a very light shooting gun so my question is, am I a pussy or is it just the fit on the gun? I usually shoot my 870TB so I'm pretty sure4 I'm not a recoil weeney!

Am I nuts for wanting one of these?? I'm a bit scared they may go the way of the browning recoiless! (of course I have 2 of those that I bought really cheap!)

-John

·
Registered
598 Posts
I was fortunate to be able to shoot a UGB at the SC State Shoot a few years ago. I was very impressed with it, and I didn't notice excessive recoil, but I only fired it five times.

I liked the gun a lot, and would probably have purchased one, but I just don't like the fact that the hulls are ejected onto the ground.

bluedsteel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.